Thursday 1 January 2009

happy new year

happy new year everyone :D

my resolutions for this year include taking care of this blog and post more often even if i have like comment or none

loosing weight, i am not fat but i still have some of the baby fat from my pregnancy

get a friggin job! i need to be independent again, i hate asking my husband for money, I am still not used to it

start my fashion design course enshalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

and drive...i still have a phobia from Abu Dhabi streets


may all your wished come true this year and all the single girls get married and all the blood shed in the world stops

Photobucket

2 comments:

sadia said...

atleast someone is feeling our pain (us single girls i mean)..lol!
may the new year be full of health, wealth and happiness for you, muhammad and his daddy!
<3

one thing for you to do...REMOVE word verification....pretty, pretty, please.

Anonymous said...

May all your wishes come true my dear,,

I wish this year becomes a blessful, joyful, wonderful year for you and your family
specially 7amada :P

estawa rayaal al7een I assume,, we need to see photos :P